Anyone have as much acne as their teens since being diagnosed?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SweetT, Aug 1, 2006.

1. SweetT

SweetT New Member

It's like I'm 13-17 all over again. My face is horrible! I break out in pimples and whiteheads and blackheads which leave dark marks. And I'm allergic/sensitive to benzoyl peroxide and most other acne medications.
  2. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

Yes..the acne has returned. However, I believe its from the extra sweating I am doing since starting cymbalta. Plus, the heat and humidity here in Kentucky isn't helping the sweat issue

Dawn
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I've had it constantly for the past 2 years- that's when I suddenly got worse with my DD.
  4. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

my acne has been horrible lately, much worse than as a teen. I don't know if its this DD or if its the chemicals at work, i've been working with fiberglass and making car parts, so it could be that to, or both.

Angell
  5. IEMom

IEMom New Member

I have had bad acne for the last few years. I have been using Proactive and it has worked very well.
  6. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

I have mild acne now, but escaped it as a teen. I think it is a result of reduced liver function.
  7. caroleye

caroleye New Member

When my rash started, I thought it was acne, since I had it bad as a teen. Then I found out it's that butterfly rash, and "nothing" I've tried helps heal it. That's because it's a result of my lupus, and it's an internal inflammatory condition.

Not suggesting you have lupus, but maybe it's not acne.

Food for thought.....

LIGHT**************carole
  8. gingercat77

gingercat77 New Member

I have in the last month come out in the most massive, brutal blotches over my face, neck shoulders. My face is now so bad that Im afraid to face my b/f of 5 years with no make up on anymore!! Im scared he'll vom all over me or run away screaming!!
  9. tandy

tandy New Member

I never had bad skin . Quite the opposite,..my complexion (how do ya spell that???? lol) use to be great~

I thought maybe it was hormones or something.??
    or peri-menopause.
    and for some odd reason the acne affects my lower face
    only. my chin,and around my mouth.

my forehead is nice and clear,.... too bad I can't show it cause its a big forehead. :)
    (so I wear long bangs )