Anyone have burning feet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by deepak, Dec 9, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

New symptom started since a week.

If I sit for a while my feet and calves start paining real bad and kind of burning and calves get very rigid and tight.

Anyone else experienced this ?

Love.
    Deepak
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

but stiffness and numbness first came into my right foot, hip surgery side, then has hit my left foot....for me, it's arthritis I believe. I keep rubbing them and do get some acupuncture in feet too. Sitting too long came do us harm re: circulation

My friend has ideopathic neurology in her feet and took neurontin for some time but is off it now, she's getting help with grapeseed ex..

How are your sugar levels, no diabetes? jam
  3. mbofov

mbofov Member

Burning feet can be a symptom of pantothenic acid deficiency. Pantothenic acid is one of the B vitamins and is crucial for adrenal health. If you google "pantothenic acid burning feet" you can get more info.

I did have a pantothenic acid deficiency several years ago. The bottoms of my feet felt like they were burning, and I only found out what was going when I happened to read about this in an old book by Adelle Davis (one of our first nutrition experts!)

There are other causes but this is what helped me. I started taking extra pantothenic acid (500 or 1000 mg.) in addition to a good B vitamin complex.

Mary
  4. jaminhealth

most days, didn't realize the correlation. I'll have to mention this to my friend who has the burning feet issue. She's of the conventional medicine mindset and I tell her things she never heard of...what else is new there.

She ended up having her thryoid removed as her MD told her to take Tums for calcium and it messed up her thyroid, it was calcium deposits and the doc recommended removal of thyroid....some MD's....good grief....they just don't have clues on healing...
  5. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Lidoderm patches are anesthetic patches you can get from your doctor, made my life so much better.
  6. Katwilm

Katwilm New Member

I developed neuropathy after many years with CFS. I finally was able to convince my doc to try me on long term antiviral treatment because my EBV antibody titres were very high - she prescribed valtrex. After several months on it I realized my neuropathy was gone. I'm sure there are many causes of neuropathy though so doubtful that will work for all burning feet issues. I don't know if I've ever known a doctor to prescribe an antiviral for neuropathy or for anyone to connect EBV or any viral condition to neuropathy but they might want to look into that.
  7. deepak

deepak Member

Very interesting point.

An interesting thing happened. Before all this saga started my WBC count used to always be around 8000 and after this started it rose to 10,500 and stayed there for the past 2 years. The doctors here kept saying no its still within limit and there is nothing wrong and I was quite sure there is.

Anna Manayan of Immune Matrix in USA was the only doctor who told me to get an EBV test done, which I did and which came out positive. Since the past 3 months I have been on Lauricidin , which is a natural antiviral made of monoaularin. Yesterday I got my blood tests done again and after 2 years the count has come down to 8,800 !!!! I am going to continue taking Lauricidin- It does many good things in imo.

Katwiim, on what dose of Valtrex were you on and did you have to exercise any special precautions while on it ?

Love,
    Deepak
  8. jaminhealth

today including the friend with burning feet, I'm taking her 2 weeks worth of pantothenic acid and I'm sure she will take it and give it a try. "should" help her issue. Thanks for mentioning this, jam
  9. mbofov

mbofov Member

Let us know how it goes with your friend. So many people on this board have adrenal issues, I think that pantothenic acid deficiency is more than likely quite widespread.

Mary
  10. jaminhealth

with me and it turns out all 3 ladies are trying B5 for 2 weeks, I gave them 14 caps each, 500mg, they all said they had some burning in their bodies....

Do you think the B5 helps with adrenal issues too? jam
  11. deepak

deepak Member

Thanks Mary about the tip :) will look into it.

Lately getting these stupid skipped beats which are so annoying. How are yo doing ? Did you finally do the metal cleansing thing ?

Jamin - no I do not have diabetes. And now with my vegan diet i am hopeful I will never get it :)

Love,
    Deepak
  12. jaminhealth

One of the friends I gave the supply of Pantothenic Acid to told me yesterday the leg cramps she has so much have been relieved....

She runs everything by her pharmacist friend and the pharm just called me to confirm what I gave my friend and I told them B5, 500-1000mg per day.

Read up on Benefits of B5 and there are many.....from adrenal, burning feet, muscle issues...

Many are deficient in the B5.

I continue to take 500mg per day, some days 1000mg...