anyone have constantly burning eyes?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AquariusGirl, Oct 26, 2006.

1. AquariusGirl

AquariusGirl New Member

My eyes burn all the time. Eye drops don't help--this has been going on for 1 month straight but happened in the past off/on before. I work on computers all day so I don't know if that could be contributing.

Let me know if you have this and what has helped.

Thanks.
    Kelli
  2. GinnyB

GinnyB New Member

Hi, Kelli

My eyes don't burn all the time, but when they do it lasts for months. The docs recommended Restasis or Genteal, they're not supposed to burn. Of course, sometimes they do.

Do you also get dry mouth and skin? I suck on so much hard candy, I swear it's what keeps me from losing weight. I have to stick with short, lukewarm showers, mild soap (the Dr. recommended Dove), and rub a good skin cream on all over my body--at least the parts I can reach.

Is this dryness part of fibro?

I hope you soon find something that works for you. By the way, my daughter's name is Kelle.

GinnyB
  3. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

My eyes burn OFTEN..usually indoors. Also my nose at the same time kinda burns...
    i use eye drops , nose saline and even throat lozenge sometimes all at once! And its not a cold...its just a burning. I hate it. Its one of my many issues.