Anyone have cramps in their toes?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Jun 1, 2006.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Or am I the lone ranger??
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

You're not alone!

I have found that when I get low in magnesium or potassium, I get cramps in my toes or feet.

Could that be your problem?

I hope whatever it is, is easy to correct.

God Bless.
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I get cramps, burning, and sometimes stabbing like pain.
  4. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

due to my water pill so I know my toe and feet cramps are not caused by low potassium, but my feet burn and the tops of them actually hurt if you press on them. I was told that this too can be caused by the Fibro.

TxSongBird
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I have some potassium at home I could add to my meds.

I also get that feeling in my feet like the skin draws up when I sit and my bones have to stretch them back out when I get up.

You think our skin shrinks like that??? LOL

Sonya
  6. dleaning

dleaning New Member

I was going to post this question!! The tops of my feet also hurt too especially when I wear shoes. My ankles also hurt where the shoes end too. Is there any part of the body that is not affected by this dreaded disease? I just can't take it anymore....

Dawn
  7. mimilove

mimilove New Member

LvJesus....

Yes!!!! So far mostly in my left foot, it comes and goes. Hurts really bad; like a schocking, throbbing feeling. I don't have to be doing anything.

Mimi
  8. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

I was beginning to think I was nuts, because I am always complainging about my feet hurting, whether when wearing good shoes or wearing socks at home. I feel like my feet weigh hundreds of pounds and they burn and pull.

TxSongBird
  9. Lalania1970

Lalania1970 New Member

I get craps in toes feet & calves. When I do I go to frig and grab the dill pickle juice and take a great big swig and it does the trick!!!
  10. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

due to hypertension and swelling due to the hypertension.

TxSongBird