ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE BUYING MEDS BY MAIL?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Oct 30, 2005.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

i READ IN ONE OF THE POSTS THAT I COULD FAX A DOCTORS REPORT TO CERTAIN E-MAIL ADDRESSES AND THESE DOCTORS WOULD PRESCRIBE AND SEND MEDICATIONS BY MAIL. ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS. I AM IN CONSTANT PAIN DUE TO BACK SURGERY.I TAKE 800MGS OF IBUPROPHIN 2 TIMES A DAY FOR PAIN.I HAVE NO INSURANCE RIGHT NOW AND NO DRUG CARD FOR MEDS.I WATCHED DR. PHIL LAST WEEK ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ABUSED DRUGS,ONE OF THE WOMEN SAID SHE BOUGHT ALL HER PILLS ON LINE.I NEED SOME RELIEF. I HAVE HAD BACK AND NECK SURGERY,MY NECK DID WELL,MY BACK WAS BETTER FOR A WHILE THEN I MOVED BACK TO MY HOMEPLACE AND OVERDID IT.I HAD 7 DISKS DONE IN MY LOWER BACK AND HAVE DEGENERATIVE DISK DISEASE AND SPINAL STENOSIS.I AM 56 YERS OLD AND DON'T WANT TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE IN THIS PAIN.ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

are you on ssdi or ssi? can you call the local state welfate office to see if there is some source for help for prescriptions and insurance?

i know there are plans out there for free prescriptions..

is there a commjunity clinic out there to go to? they could help find some sources of pain relief?

i also like to take excedrin for pain relief.

good luck

jodie
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

of drugs? Some drug companies give free medications, I have read. Merck is often mentioned.
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Makes ocxycotin gives free meds .I dont rmember if it was there sight that I saw this.All your doctor has to do is fill out a form.

There are also Nieborhood drug plans call your town hall to find out were to get thie forms.

Here In RI there are clinics you can make an appointment with .They have there own in house pharmacys all meds are 1.00 to 10.00 a script. For exsample Ibuprofin is only 1.60 a script.

Hope I helped a little Good Luck.

Sue
  5. ansel

ansel New Member

I get my meds from "docsready.com". They have been really good.
    Ansel