Anyone have fingers that twitch???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kbo, Aug 29, 2005.

1. kbo

kbo New Member

Hi.

My finger's ocassionally twitch (especially my thumbs and index finger)Only for a few seconds, but it drives me crazy. Does anyone else experience this? Its driving me crazy. Does anyone know how to stop it? My doctor said its probably due to the fibro, but offered no soultion.
  2. sydneysider

sydneysider Member

This is not a typical fibro symptom. If it persists, and the doc still does nothing, then it would probanly be best to put some pressure on him, or go elsewhere.

It sounds like a nerve problem. I expect that a neurologist would be able to tell you what's happening(sorry don't mean to scare you, just trying to be helpful).

With any luck, somebody else here might of experienced this, and be able to tell you what causes it.

All the best.
    Robyn.
  3. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

This happens to me too. Im not sure what it is but I have it sometimes... you are not alone!
  4. rhonda357

rhonda357 New Member

Yes my fingers twitch all the time, I send things flying thru the air. my thumb and index fingers are the worst but they all have done it at 1 time or other. I was told fibro also, don't let anyone alarm you because not everyone has the same symptoms. I don't have any solutions to offer. I just live with it.
    Rhonda