Anyone have MMS testimonials?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vannafeelbettr, Aug 20, 2008.

1. vannafeelbettr

vannafeelbettr New Member

Hi, I am new to the message board. Have had FM for a year (car accident) but only recently diagnosed. I believe I have a brother and sister who have been suffering with for years as well (but not "formally" diagnosed). Of course, I jumped on the snake oil bandwagon, wondering what could make me feel better. I lost my job of 13 years (hairstylist) from this illness and have 2 little boys aged 3 and 18 months. It's hard to rest from pain or distribute energy. Anyone have experience with Miracle Mineral Solution? I'd love to hear positive and negatives.

Thanks sooo much!!! Kelly
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

you might want to look at Waynesrhythm posts about it (use the search box up above)......... one post is:

and a doctor's explanation of it is at:

my DH has tried it and actually using it pretty consistently, is up to the 15 drops/day quite quickly. While my Dh has felt some positive effects (we don't know what's wrong with him, but he likely has a tick born infection of some type plus other things, as far as we can tell from his different problems/symptoms) but it did NOT help with an acute ear infection or an acute case of 'tourista'. My son has used it off and on but not consistently enough to know anything.

On the other hand, my daughter's BF (who suffers from numerous food allergies and ADD) knows he had lyme about 6 years ago and tried MMS this last spring also, found he actually herxed with it - experienced neuropathies in his limbs and some other problems exacerbated - which then went away and he started feeling really good. Unfortunately he has quit instead of remaining with it for a while, as one is supposed to, so I'm really disappointed in him... my daughter also felt some positive effects but quit with him, so I'm disappointed in her too.

Overall, I don't know really what to think about it quite honestly. I guess again it comes down to the individual, as usual.

Many on the lyme-and-rife yahoo group are using it first and have found that using it first and then rifing makes a difference as opposed to just rifing (many have tried that first with great difficulty for lyme etc, then used the MMS, then returned to the rifing with an easier time herxing.

While the experiences I'm familiar with are mostly with lyme and its co-infections, these are stealth pathogens as are many others that people have here... there have been many here eventually diagnosed with one or more stealth pathogens, the list is long but includes lyme and mycoplasma for starters, but there are many more.

Wayne also posted about some videos on youtube on his post linked above where someone (and likely more others) has posted video diaries of their experiences while taking the MMS.

Let us know how it works for you if you decide to do it. It's certainly cheap enough to give it a try.

all the best,

PS: love your name!

[This Message was Edited on 08/20/2008]
  3. dfwx

dfwx New Member

MMS Miracle Mineral Solution is sodium chlorite (a form of chlorine). They want you to add citric acid to it to turn it to chloride doxide - another form of chlorine and exactly what is used as the chemical in swimming pools.

Chloride dioxide is one the most dangerous of all chemicals. It causes cancer, birth defects, infertility, damages kidneys, liver, the nervous system and is rated among the worst chemicals for damaging the eco-system.

for more details.

The Multi Level Marketing company that picked up this old wackos book - he claims that because chlorine kills germs therefore if you drink it in concentrated form it will kill disease - put their army of affiliate sellers who get a big commission writing fake testimonials, posting fake studies, swearing WILL cure everything from cancer to snoring - in hundreds and hundreds of websites - including paid advertising.

This product, Miracle Mineral Supplement pushed by MLM companies is no different than in the 1920s when those same type people and companies were taking out magazine ads literally selling radioactive water as the cure to all diseases - claiming radiation kills germs and virus so therefore radiation will cure everything including cancer - just like the affiliate advertisers and that old wacko claim that drinking cancer and health destructive chlorine will cure all diseases.

Most scams don't hurt you. They just take your money. This one can (and will) destroy your health and ultimately kill you.
  4. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

First of all, Welcome to ProHealth.

Second, we get the point. Please stop bumping up all these old Threads about MMS.

Thank you,

5. victoria

victoria New Member

be an informed consumer/patient...