Anyone have mood swings?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Girlof41, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Girlof41

Girlof41 New Member

I have them bad. I was wondering if it went with cfs. Thanks
  2. Girlof41

Girlof41 New Member

I have them bad. I was wondering if it went with cfs. Thanks
  3. TracyV

TracyV New Member

I think mine are mostly hormonal. I really supect that I'm going thru early menopause, I'm 38.
    Hugs,
    Tracy
  4. herblady

herblady New Member

i'm 48 and not there yet. but "mood swing" is my middle name. i'm bipolar. lol. cindi
  5. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

I haven't decided whether it is from the DD or pre-menopause (I'm only 40). Either case, I swing with the best of them!

At least we know we aren't crazy. Lisa
  6. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Ever since menopause I seem to have two personalities. One is the same one I used to have, and she is around whenever things are calm and I don't have to do something I really don't want to do, or be around someone I really don't want to be around. The other is around the rest of the time, and I honestly wish I had a zipper to put in her mouth! She thinks the same way the nice one does, but she also says what she thinks, no matter what, where the nice one knows that nobody wants to hear her opinion unless it matches theirs! I took estrogen replacement for 3 yrs. and it helped this tremendously, but it also caused me to gain 22 lbs. so I went off it, esp. after the news that it wasn't really protecting my heart. I started menopause at 37, and I am convinced it is because I have FMS. I was done at 44, started estrogen at 48, after already losing some bone in my hips because I didn't start soon enough, and am now 51. Do you think maybe it might be OK for women to stop making nice all the time, and actually say what they think? I wonder.
    Klutzo