Anyone have these symptoms?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by DHS, Jun 23, 2006.

1. DHS

DHS New Member

Hi All!
    Does anyone have the following? Pain in the feet and legs that either burn or tingle or hurt and any have light head and any with infrequent jaw aches? I do know I check out with all tests and x-rays and cat scans and EKG's as well. How about balance off and on? Thanks! <br>

2. Nechama39

Nechama39 New Member

Bingo! Oh yes I do! Does your jaw painfully crack while you are trying to take a bite of something or while you are chewing or if you bite down? I get light headed alot too. I bought a blood pressure cuff and learned that when I feel like that, plus fatigued my blood pressure is always super low.<br> My doc caught that quite a few times and never said anything about it. I always wondered if that could be as dangerous as having high blood pressure. I have problems elevating it too when it gets low like that.<br> And the pain in feet and legs? The tingle thingy, the burning? Oh yeah.
  3. asmom15

asmom15 New Member

Hi I have all of your symptoms. I have fm and cfs. for 9 years. Also had lyme desease years ago. I also have vitamin D deficiency. Maybe you could talk to your DR. about these things and get checked.