anyone have vaginal burning with lyme????

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by singlaurie, Sep 7, 2008.

1. singlaurie

singlaurie New Member

I have vaginal redness and burning all the time, I had a biopsy and it came back looking like some thing called lichen sclerosus. when I looked it up on the computer it does not look any thing like it, and I only have burning, it looks like a chemical burn. and LS ls is normaly white patches itching and burning.it can cause serious problems. I did more research and there has been a link with the borrelia burgdorferi and lichen sclerous. just wondering if anyone else has this??? or any of these symtoms.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/07/2008]
  2. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

can be caused by certain Abx. I was told Biaxin does that a lot.

Bunny
  3. singlaurie

singlaurie New Member

Hi Bunny,
    my doc said the biopsy tells what it is so I guess its lichen sclerosus, and after finding the link with lyme I just wondered if anyone else has been dx with this or maybe thats what they have and dont know it. I have had this symtom for a long time and just started doxy a few months ago.
    thanks for replying
    Laurie
  4. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Mine was dx'd as vulvar vestibulitis, and a deep tissue scraping was done which showed it is caused by deep seated, mutated yeasts. Neither Diflucan nor Nyastatin nor various herbs and diets killed them, so I live with it and have no sex life.

klutzo