Anyone having success with Marshall Protocol?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mugrat, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Mugrat

Mugrat New Member

Hi, all,

Just wondering if anyone out there has been on the Marshall Protocol treatment long enough to have weathered the Herxheimer effects and think they are really getting somewhere. I am finding going on to each new level of tretment very debilitating and need someone to wave a light at the end of the tunnel at me so I don't toss it in.

Best to all.
    Cheers,
    Mugrat
    [This Message was Edited on 08/24/2006]
  2. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Don't know very much about it. Have you been on their forum. You may find more info and support there.

Bumping for you.

skierchik
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

Just with the benicar alone, I lost all of what was quickly becoming crippling hip pain... once i started on adding the minocycline, I soon found I needed to cut back on thyroid meds slowly but surely, now don't take any. I'd said at the time if that was 'all' that happened, it was worth it.

Well, long story short, I was feeling so much better by last summer when 'life' intervened, my elderly inlaws moved in. I didn't continue with the 2nd phase, just stayed on benicar and light requirements, so redoing 1st phase now as I've lost a year :( -- shouldn't have done it, should have hired caretakers from the start for inlaws. Oh well, live & learn!

Jarjar started doing the MP before he found he had lyme, then switched to LLMD protocol for lyme but said he quickly realized how many gains he'd made on the MP, and has gone back to the MP with his MDs blessings... his recent post about it is on the Lyme board here.

Sujay, who used to be here a lot, and an MD, reportedly has done it herself and gotten better, and has over 200 patients on it... look her up at the MP site.

Also, if you do a search on the marshall protocol up above in the search box, you will see other older posts from others on it... there's more than us... but blocking on names...

Stay the course, is all I can say...!

all the best,
    Victoria

4. Mugrat

Mugrat New Member

Thanks to all who sent me messages. It's good to hear different people's experiences and the encouragement to go on is really appreciated.

All the best.
    Cheers,
    Mugrat
  5. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Its the best ticket out there to leave this disease for me. Many people that use to post here on this board have left and are working with it.
    Study the site and you will see the success stories.

Jar