Anyone hear about Nancy's surgery?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by janie056, Dec 11, 2006.

1. janie056

janie056 New Member

Hi,
    I spoke with her Sunday night and she said he would have her son post something after her surgery.
    I've not heard and am concerned.
    Nancy, I know you talk with them as well, did you hear anything yet?

Love to you,
    Jane
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Nancy wrote late on Sunday night and said because it would probably be late before they knew anything on Monday that Alan would let us know something on Tuesday.

However at this point he may not have made it home yet. He was going to be staying at the hospital and taking turns with Pops. If I don't hear anything today I am going to try to find the phone number of the hospital and call. I have the hospital but I don't have it here with me at school and I don't even remember the town so I am no help right now. The hospital is not in the their town.

I am very anxious to find out as well. I have a lot more peace today about it. I was very anxious all day yesterday knowing all they were going through. I am especially concerned for Alan. This is a hard thing for someone so young to go through without family surrounding him. I know God will take care of him though.

I will post as soon as I hear anything. I know Nancy said her email was not working on Sunday night. I don't think she ever received my last email to her because she replied on a previous one.

I need to run but will definitely let you all know when and if I hear anything.

PS Jane, I am sorry you have to go through this same surgery. I will pray for you as well.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. janie056

janie056 New Member

Thanks for your reply and prayers.
    The Hospital name is Harton Regional Medical Center In Tullahoma, Tn. 931-393-3000.
    I was going to call but I don't think they would give out any info do you?

Jane
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

If they are like the hospitals in Il. they can tell you the status of the patient. Serious, critical, etc. I am a teacher and have kids now so have to run. I have muscle therapy tonight also. I won't have time to do much until later tonight.

Nancy