Anyone heard from Cindycor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilbird, Aug 2, 2005.

1. lilbird

lilbird New Member

She hasn't been on for a couple of weeks. I know she was going to start ABX for Lyme. Just getting a little worried.

Cathy
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

We travelled across country and are at our cottage. I'm here at my mother's using her computer.

Last week I started the doxycycline 2 100 mg. capsules twice a day (400 mg. total) plus 1 biaxin 500 mg. twice a day. On the third week only for 1 week I add another antibiotic. I've been on this for 1 week now and so far so good. Just a sore stomach so try to take with food also added diflucan and probiotic.

I'm still on the estrogen patch added the progesterone before bed, tradazone for sleep, starting DHEA and prognenolone this weekend and my T3 thyroid plus all the vitamins and supplements. Almost need a bookkeeper to keep track of everything! Starting to get my pill taking system down pat and not herxing! Let me knock on wood!

Anyway I've been thinking about everyone and Lynn you're right about the doxy and the sun! Yesterday I was under the tree in the shade for about 1 hour and today red face sunburn. I've have to hibernate in the basement.

Thanks again Cathy for asking about me, I'm now into my 4th month of Dr. T's daily drink with B cap. More energy!

Cindy

3. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

Today Lynn asked me if I'd heard from you.

We figured you were visiting family. Glad everything is
    going ok.

Sandy
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Cathy did you get tested for lymes?

and Sandy I can't believe you tested positive, no wonder you've been so sick all these years. Will you start the heavy antibiotics right away.

Cindy
  5. lilbird

lilbird New Member

Glad to hear from you. And really glad your not feeling to bad. I did get my tests back. Lyme was neg. But he tells me that doesn't mean I don't have it. He is doing some more blood tests. Keep on digging.

I have started on Thyroid meds, T3 and T4, estrogen, progestorne, testosterone, DHEA and pregnenolone, plus the end fatigue and all the suppliments. Something has me feeling kind of yucky. Not super bad but bad enough. I'm thinking something has made my immune system kick in and its making me feel sick.

keep in touch
    Cathy
  6. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I've been on Heparin shots for about a week now. I'm supposed to start each thing Dr. B. gave me one at a time.
    The antibiotics are next (unless I can talk to her about doing it a different way because they hurt my stomach).
    After that I'll use Samento and then another natural herb.

Are you feeling better or is it too soon to ask?

Sandy
  7. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

YEs Sandy and I were wondering about you! We got together for lunch and it was great! Yesterdfay I told Dr B I was going skiing so watch out!

Glad to hear all is well with you! I hope you are having a good time despite the sun. I actually enjoy overcast days! Just call me vampire girl.

Headed to Charleston to take Bryan back to school and settle him in his new apt. and meet his roomate and his parents. For the first time I am not really worried about the pain and the drive. I am driving my husbands giant industrial size extended everything diesel truck. It's new and has seat warmers so I may crank up the air and try those out.

I got the results from my hormone testing and I am slightly low on progesterone. But nothing to really worry about. I was retested for the things I have been treated for. The Hypercoagulation, Low NK cell Adrenal fatigue and thyroid. We are gonna see whats working and adjust from there. Also she said my initial tests indicate a high risk for some cancers so I did a blood panel to screen for cancers and she asked me to get a colonoscopy and to go ahead and have a mammogram and pap smear. ( I usually go every other year) She said don't worry it's just a precaution.

I am feeling great and thats the bottom line. I hopped up this morning full of energy. Barely stiff at all. I am actually making plans for the first time in a long time. We are talking about building a house on 30 acres we have. I am actually feeling like I may be up to it. I am planning to take my nieces to Chicago for a girls weekend. I am even thinking about taking a riding lesson once per week when Grant goes back to school. If you had told me I would be feeling like this even two months ago I would not have believed it.

I am thinking about you sandy lillibird and everyone else. Just hang in there and keep doing what you are doing. Feeling bad is a good thing. You are getting rid of the virrusses that have been making you miserable. You will get there I know you will.

Talk to you when I get back from Charleston! Love you guys Lynn
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I knew your were at your cabin, but you have been gone a long time...or maybe we have just been gone at different times. Certainly good to hear you have more energy. I hope this time is relaxing...and have you gone kyaking? (Was that what you three were going to do...my mind is like Swiss cheese.)

I go to the rheumy tomorrow very early...finally. Spent a week with my parents...my dad is failing fast, and it was a very stressful time seeing him doing so badly but being so happy! He is a wonderful example of an optimist. We had a wonderful time talking, playing games, etc. I am going to miss him so when he dies. Tried to talk to my mom on an emotional level, but she wasn't going there...not surprising. I guess we'll have time to do that later.

I surely hope this vacation will be recuperative for you and a real bonding time for you and your family. Enjoy each minute.

Hugs,
    Sue

9. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

So happy to hear from everyone. I'm still here at my mothers today as the cottage is just too hot and can't stand to walk down to the beach. The heat is stiffling.

My husband is busy installing the water system at our cottage and working on the inside. We built the frame 5 years ago and slowly everything is being completed. We have 1 acre with a great beach and there is a beachfront hotel in the same bay so lots of tourists and boaters.

I just know we are on the right track and Lynn is a prime example of great improvements in such a short period of time! We have to perservere. Sandy you mentioned that you are sleeping better, do you think it's the progesterone. I'm taking 2 100 mg. prog. pills just before bed. My sleep has also improved.

Also, it's seems like I have LESS PAIN! I hope I'm not imagining it! All those antibiotics are going to attack something! Those bacterial infections are in trouble now! The war is on.

Sue nice to hear from you. I'm so sorry to hear your father is failing. You sound like such a wonderful daughter. Good luck at the rheumy. If you don't get any answers you might consider the fibro clinc. Go to their website. My Dr. from Denver Dr. Labair has an interview explaining their protocol right on the front page! Finally saw it yesterday. My mother watched also and she now understands how their system works.

Good luck everyone.

Cindy

10. darude

darude New Member

I too was wondering how you were doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear some improvement. Get in touch with me when you get back as would love to chat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy is hot in Toronto isn't it.
  11. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Yep my pain was the first thing to improve. My husband noticed I wasn't complaining as much and he asked me about it. I said you know what it has gotten better. I was lucky not to have the horrific pain alot of us have. I was not taking pain meds. The stiffness and the aches just started to go away. Take Care Lynn
  12. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I just now saw your post to me.

Xyrem is helping me fall into a deep sleep but I'm only taking it once before going to sleep (only 3ml). I don't seem to need the second dose.

The progesterone is helping along with ZMA from Pro Health.

Its good to hear from you. Enjoy your weekend!

Sandy