Anyone heard of or tried hyperimmune egg?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by selenafp, Nov 13, 2002.

1. selenafp

selenafp New Member

I have been on a mission to unravel the mystery of my sister's illness. She had her gall bladder removed a year ago and is now suffering from pains similar to the gall bladder attacks she was having before. It is ruining her marriage and the doctors are trying to convince her the pain is in her head. She has had every kind of test possible and no results. Instead of the doctors giving her a pain pill they prescribed an anti-depressant. Her pain radiates under her rib cage and sounds similar to the pain u guys are describing for fibro. I have come across an interesting product made from a hyperimmune egg. I would like to know if anyone has tried it or had any results from it. A friend of mine with fibro and cfs started taking it 3 weeks ago and she says she has more energy and is feeling better. If anyone wants to ask me about her progress in the next few weeks please feel free to email me. We are praying that it will work. If anyone else out there has heard of it and tried it please contact me. My sister has spent countless dollars on alternative therapies and such and is at wits end. She doesn't want to waste any more money on another company thriving off the desperation of other's pain. By the way the name of the product is Immune 26 by BioChioce.
  2. selenafp

selenafp New Member

I have been on a mission to unravel the mystery of my sister's illness. She had her gall bladder removed a year ago and is now suffering from pains similar to the gall bladder attacks she was having before. It is ruining her marriage and the doctors are trying to convince her the pain is in her head. She has had every kind of test possible and no results. Instead of the doctors giving her a pain pill they prescribed an anti-depressant. Her pain radiates under her rib cage and sounds similar to the pain u guys are describing for fibro. I have come across an interesting product made from a hyperimmune egg. I would like to know if anyone has tried it or had any results from it. A friend of mine with fibro and cfs started taking it 3 weeks ago and she says she has more energy and is feeling better. If anyone wants to ask me about her progress in the next few weeks please feel free to email me. We are praying that it will work. If anyone else out there has heard of it and tried it please contact me. My sister has spent countless dollars on alternative therapies and such and is at wits end. She doesn't want to waste any more money on another company thriving off the desperation of other's pain. By the way the name of the product is Immune 26 by BioChioce.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What you are describing sounds like; Costa Chondriasis, it is inflammation where the muscles join to the bones of the ribs. I have Fibro and I do get that often.

The only thing seems to help is heating pads, or a warm bath with Epson Salts and Peroxide.

Yes, I have heard of Bio Choice, but don't know anyone here who takes it.

Hope your sister gets some help soon.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I believe it is an MLM, which doesn't make it bad, but I'm always skeptical about that stuff. There were so many big claims made for it, but I haven't heard of anyone who was actually helped by it. To me, it isn't far removed from vaccines, and I'm not sold on the safety of them. I will wait and see on this one.

Love, Mikie