Anyone heard of/tried NEPRINOL??(PLEASE READ)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Sep 16, 2006.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

This is something my Naturopath Dr told me to look into. She says she has been very impressed with the things she has been reading about concerning this product.

If you have used this, or know something about it, please share with me!!

<br>[<i>This Message was Edited on 09/16/2006</i>]

you can read up on it at biomediclabs dot com<br>[<i>This Message was Edited on 09/16/2006</i>]
  2. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

4. atlantaga

atlantaga New Member

Neprinol changed my life, until Neprinol changed the product. The &quot;new&quot; Neprinol in no way works as effectively at the &quot;original&quot; Neprinol. I, therefore, have been forced to find an alternative to Neprinol.&lt;BR&gt;
    Purchasing Neprinol now (in 2011) is totally a waste of my time and money ... and the stuff is expensive. It is too bad that the product has changed so significantly and that it no longer works for me. I was very impressed by the product --- until the manufacturer changed suppliers for the ingredients which ultimately altered the product effectiveness.&lt;BR&gt;
    I have contacted the manufacturer of Neprinol to discuss the changes; however, the company is extremely defensive about the changes was unwilling to help me. Money down the drain ... because I ordered a large supply of the product not knowing that the formula had changed. What a waste.