Anyone here bipolar??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by landslide77, Nov 11, 2002.

1. landslide77

landslide77 New Member

I was diagnosed in 1997 and after two hospital trips of about two weeks each I have been on meds. I am mostly stable....considering the other stories i've heard. I am married (nearly 13 years) and have two sons. I sometimes fight very very hard to keep my irrational behavior away from the family, but it does leave me needing support somewhere else. Most don't understand and i have always been a reclusive person-----any thoughts about bipolar and what works for you. Almost everything i see published stresses "daily structure". getting up early is one I'm still working on. Blessings!
  2. landslide77

landslide77 New Member

I was diagnosed in 1997 and after two hospital trips of about two weeks each I have been on meds. I am mostly stable....considering the other stories i've heard. I am married (nearly 13 years) and have two sons. I sometimes fight very very hard to keep my irrational behavior away from the family, but it does leave me needing support somewhere else. Most don't understand and i have always been a reclusive person-----any thoughts about bipolar and what works for you. Almost everything i see published stresses "daily structure". getting up early is one I'm still working on. Blessings!
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

We have several members here who are Bipolar, hopefully they will see your post.

Do you also have FM/CFS too? You didn't say. Just wondering.

Glad you found us, and hope you get someone who can relate to your problem.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. kuntrybumkin

kuntrybumkin New Member

Hi there,

I have been married to a Bipolar husband for 6 years now and know lots of info if you ever want to chat. He also has Borderline Personality Disorder which is the part that is making our lives miserable. The Bipolar is easier to deal with with all his meds and the right ones.

Take care and feel free to email me.

Debbie 9wa2onre@aol.com