Anyone here see a rhuemy in Nashville,Tn?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by claudiaw, Apr 26, 2007.

  1. claudiaw

    claudiaw New Member

    I am trying to find a new rhumey. I have been going to Arthritis Specialist's.

    I will be seeing Dr. Wheeler, he is my 3rd one I've gone through there

    I have severe FM/MPS, I have a low tolerance to most med's for FM. I think I burn them all out. I like to ask question's and see how much they know. They don't like that.:)

    Curious if anyone has seen him, or know's of a better one.

  2. stinker56

    stinker56 New Member

    I work with a lady who saw Dr. Wheeler a few times and didn't care for him. He was treating her for arthritis when in fact, she really had MS.

    I see Dr. Eli Steiglefest at St. Thomas Hospital in Nashville, TN.

    He is okay and has helped me to feel better but sometimes I feel he just keeps me coming back for insurance money.

    All he ever does any more is feel of my fingers, look at my ankles and do bloodwork/xrays.

    From what I gather, they are all pretty much alike. I go back tomorrow for a check up.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/26/2007]
  3. claudiaw

    claudiaw New Member

    I personally think we should be seen by endocrinologists and neurologists.

    Rhuemy's treat Ra and that's about it. They know nothing of FM, as far as I can tell.

    The only reason I bother going at all is for my SS diasability.

    maybe someone else will have an idea for us.:)

    Thanks for your answer.:)Good luck with your's!

  4. claudiaw

    claudiaw New Member

    for the afternoon crowd.:)
  5. claudiaw

    claudiaw New Member

  6. claudiaw

    claudiaw New Member

    for evening crowd.

[ advertisement ]