Anyone here treated your pets for candida,yeast.Natural cures?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atiledsner, Jan 17, 2007.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I have been reading on the net because my dog still is suffering from the itching and irritations on her skin.

She has been dragging her rear on the carpet but has been checked for worms,has none.Net says that this may be caused by plugged or inflamed anal glands.It also tells how to remedy the glands.

I have changed her diet thanks to all the suggestions on here. She is really suffering with the itching.The irritations are making sores.I am miserable trying to find the answer for this.

While asking the questions on the net all the symptoms of candida-yeast fit her.It costs 109.00 for a kit to treat her naturally.

Any suggestions,does anyone know about cheaper methods.I only draw 309.oo a month now. I will do without to get her what she needs to be comfy and healthy.

I just know that i am not alone in my love for the fur babies and miss pooki is my love bug.

Help please! You guys have become my lifeline.
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

Try fish oil anf fatty acids, they sell it at walmart and pet stores, run 6-10 a bottle.

My 15 yo kitty that died last year had really bad skin issue, he was hiv for 13 of his 15 years. When I lived in VA my vet made her own supplement, I use to buy several bottles a year, when I moved to Ky, they would ship it to me.

Have you tried special baths, they have shampoo for skin conditions.

How are you doing? Carla
  3. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

Like I said you guys are my life line.I have done more research and think i have come up with a plan.Thank you all so much.

Ck I am doing some better. I have been really down for a while now.I dug through some of my tiles today and layed up a couple of murals.

I'll grout them tommorrow.I had thousands of dollars of murals left on the shelf when i closed my business.I also have lots of supplies to bring about many finished projects.

I listen to some christian speakers. Marilyn Hicky and Sarah her daughter have some good teachings.Marilyn used to drive me up the wall repeating a phone number over and over again.

But she has stopped all that.Well, to make a long story shorter....She was teaching and she said work with what you have.......Duh? I have a hard time working with the tile because I hurt so much.

I have an even harder time accepting that I can only do a limited amount of work, without just giving completely out.I finally made up my mind I would do what i could and who is going to grade me anyway?

My downfall is that how productive I am has been the scale I measured my worth by.

You inspire me when you talk bout all you're doing. I love to hear about it.I've just got to get out of this rut I've been in.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Dianne