Anyone Here Tried Facial Reflexology? Like acupuncture?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by missourilady, Nov 4, 2006.

1. missourilady

missourilady New Member

This is Vietnamese technique where you simply put pressure on facial acupuncture points. I found a new book at the library.

So I thought - why not? Doesn't hurt anything and might help.

And it seems to be helping. I have slept better the last three nights than I have in years. That alone would make it worthwhile.

I have also been doing the stuff for the other things I have trouble with - like I have trouble with bladder pressure (and that improved almost immediately.

And sinus problems - seems to be getting better.

At least this has helped enough to want me to keep going. And it's so easy. Kind of makes me wonder if I should just pursue a really good acupuncture doctor. I have heard that there is a good Chinese doctor here in town - does the real Chinese accupuncture.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/05/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/05/2006]
  2. missourilady

missourilady New Member

Here it is

Facial Reflexology: A Self-care Manual

by Marie-France Muller

sold by Amazon.com

I am really having good results with this. I am sleeping so much better than I have in years - really deep restful sleep. I haven't had that in so long I can't even remember.

I just got the book at the library but I want to go buy one for myself so I will have all the diamgrams and instructions.

There are special instructions for fibro, for bladder problems, for stomach problems, for stress and anxiety, for muscle spasms - just all kinds of stuff that people like us have trouble with.

This kind of makes me more interested in other forms of Reflexology.[This Message was Edited on 11/05/2006]