Anyone here use CFS/FM Energy Formula from here?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by donnadb, Apr 12, 2003.

1. donnadb

donnadb New Member

I was just wondering if this stuff really helps with energy?? I tried the COQ10 alone and it didn't really help my energy level at all! I am desperate!! I stayed in bed ALL DAY LONG today.. just couldn't get up the "get and go" to get up and go!!!
  2. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

The energy question is a big one around here! WE all do differnt things to help.

I have had some luck with the Pro Energy (Malic Aicd and Magnesium Glycinate), I take two before breakfast and two before lunch. This also helps with the pain.

I also take ZMA (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6) at night for sleep. I am now sleeping 7-8 hours a night, deep sleep witout waking up every hour! That also seemed to help with the energy and the pain.

Both of the above can be bought here at Pro Health. Great products and the prices are reasonable.

Now, if you find something that will stop the fatigue, I would love to know that one! I have Fibro, not CFS but I do get bouts of fatigue that last about three days at a time. So far I have not found anything that will help other than just stay in bed and do as little as possible!

Hope you get some help soon.

Shalom, Shirl

4. donnadb

donnadb New Member

Really would love to have some more info on this