Anyone ice skating fan?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jrose, Jan 28, 2007.

1. jrose

jrose New Member

Did you see men's nationals? Evan lysechek was unbelievable. Glad he finally won. I wish I could still skate and take my grandson but with fibro,OA, and osteoporosis wouldn't dare. Anyway this is my favorite time of year to watch tv-all the skating shows. they are already advertising 2009 tour packages for World's to be held in L.A.!!!!!! Jrose
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Yes, I do love skating but do not skate myself anymore. Did so when much younger and loved in NY. It was alot of fun. Now that I am older and live in Tx and not tomany rink,s and also have FM and Osteoporosis forget it.

No, I did not watch the men's nationals as half the time I don't even check the TV sheet. There is so much jumky stuff on I usually just go to the computer instead. I should probably do so anyway. DH clicks around on all his shows which mos of the time I do not want to watch anyway. So, off to the computer I go if I am home. Otherwise I have chorale practice or something else going.

When skating is on I love to watch it, esp. ladies and pairrs or ice dancing. Are they finished with all the skating now? Probably !!! I usually end up missing all the good stuff for one reason or another.

Warm hugs,

Marilyn (Granni)
  3. mary124

mary124 New Member

I'll watch it if its on, caught some of it Saturday afternoon. Mainly I'll watch it when the Olympics are on.