Anyone in Denver, Colorado?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cct, Oct 17, 2006.

1. cct

cct Member

If you are close to the Denver metro area, you may want to attend this months meeting for our CFS/FM support group. The meeting will be on October 21 (Saturday) at 1:00. Go to the Rocky Mountain CFIDS/FMS Association web-site for more details or you can connect to the support group through the link at ImmuneSupport.com.
  2. tinktink

tinktink New Member

hi cct ...... it's to far for me to come to a support group to your area. Do you know of any on the western slope/grand junction area. Best wishes
  3. cct

cct Member

I do not know of a support group in your area at this time. I have heard the President of our Denver group mention that several people from the Western slope have contacted him with the same question. They are looking for support too.

Mike is our new President and I think that he is considering trying to create satalite support groups through out our state. However, that would require the commitment of people to organize and maintain these smaller groups.

If you are interested in starting a group in your area, I would suggest sending Mike an e-mail per the support group web-site. He may be able to provide you with some organizational ideas.
  4. cct

cct Member

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I live in FL now. I really need to go back for a visit but my health isn't cooperating. Hugs to all you CO people.

Love, Mikie
  6. Pennygirl2

Pennygirl2 New Member

Hi cct. I am in Loveland. No support grp here that I know of and I just can't make it to Denver but I am glad you have a support group and thanks for the idea of looking on Immune support. I hope you have a good time on the 21st. many hugs, Penny
  7. cct

cct Member

Thanks for checking in!
  8. cct

cct Member