Anyone in Fort Myers, Florida???

Discussion in 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Main Forum' started by MamieH, Aug 21, 2016.

1. MamieH

MamieH Member

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone on here is in Fort Myers, Florida or nearby? There used to be a support group here for ME/CFS but I think it fizzled out a number of years ago. I don't really have the energy to go to a support group but wondering if we could connect on Facebook? Thanks to all.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Mamie,

Welcome to our board. I live in South Fort Myers. I once went to a support group over in the Cape but didn't care for it. I don't know about any other support groups. I don't use social media but we could private message one another here. Or, if you come over to the Chit Chat Forum, you could join our group. We call it the Porch. It's a group of people who like to just talk about pretty much anything just as we would if we were sitting on a big porch and chatting.

You can sign up for the free e-newsletter here. There is a lot of helpful info in it. Good luck. I look forward to hearing from you.

Love, Mikie
  3. MamieH

MamieH Member

Thank you Mikie!
    I thought i signed up to receive an email if someone replied to my mess. but i didn't get one and just came on here and looked. i will certainly check out the chit chat forum. you say i can sign up for a free newsletter. do you mean one from prohealth or something else? i do already get the proheath emails. again, thanks you so much for your reply! love and hugs to all!
    mamie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Mamie,

Sounds as though you are already signed up for the newsletter. I'll send you a private message and also look forward to seeing you on the Porch on the Chit Chat Forum.

Love, Mikie