Anyone In Or near Brooksville, Fl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cilli, Feb 24, 2006.

1. cilli

cilli New Member

HI Everyone,
    Been awhile since I posted here, no computer. I've had to relocate to brooksville, fl and am driving to St. Pete to see Dr. Was wondering if anyone else lives near here that could recommend a good doc. I do require pain meds so need a doc not afraid to prescribe them? Thanks in advance for any help

Love and hugs
    Cilli
  2. achy

achy New Member

Look at the top of the page and click on the Purple doctor refferal tab...I seem to remember a few around your area.

Brooksville is a nice area..I'm from clearwater and lived all around that area over the years. It's grown so much...I remember when we drive to brooksville to go camping in the winderness!! lol

Good luck finding somebody..
    achy
  3. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

I live in New Port Richey, in Pasco County. Thats makes us neighbors!!!
    Good luck with your Dr. in St. Pete.
    Let me know if it dosnt work out as I am very happy with my Dr. It took me 6 years since i moved down here to finally find someone to help me and diagnosis me with this DD. But he is really working with me to find what works to make me feel at least 1/2 normal, and allow me to keep working full time.
    Cindy
  4. cilli

cilli New Member

Thank you both for the replies, achy I checked the doc referral and nothing there.
    Cindy could you give me the name & number of your doc, pasco is alot closer than St pete.
    again thank you for your help, love and hugs Cilli