ANYONE IN SOUTH DAKOTA?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ronter7, Nov 21, 2005.

1. ronter7

ronter7 New Member

Feel like i'm all alone here in s.d.! LOL! never see anyone else from here. I'm near sioux falls. would love to hear from someone else in the area!
    take care,
    ronda
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Hi, I am from North Dakota. I live near the ND-SD border about an hour from Aberdeen, SD. I have seen a few others from South Dakota, I`m not sure if their still here. People don`t always stay around.
  3. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I am an hour from Sioux Falls! lol Small world. Been on the board for a couple months.

Kelly
  4. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I too have 2 kids, girls ages 6 & 9. And have FM. My PCP has been talking about sending me to a Rhumatologist in SF as the next step for all the paid I have been having. Andy suggestions?

I just started assist. coaching our girls bb team yesterday so I'm hoping I can exercise some of this out of my system:)

How has the weather been affecting you? I'm glad the wind calmed down after last week!

Kelly
  5. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Ronda!,
    Well I'm not from S.D., but the WY side of the Black Hills, newcastle WY. Ya it can feel pretty lonely out here, especially when you have health problems. Have you found anyone good over there to treat you?

K.
  6. chui

chui New Member

Hi Ronda, I read in your bio that you live in south-east SD.I also live in the south east about 25 min from SF. It would be nice to find a friend who has FM too. Only people with fibro really understand what it's like. It must be difficult to have a husband who doesn't understand.I'm 43 yeras old.I was diagnosed with MS in 1992 and started getting fibro symptoms in 1998. I was a RN, but I had a major flair(my Dr thinks)of both MS & fibro in March. I have not been working since. I also have 2 kids.IF you'd like we could set up a date & time and go on the chat room to get each others phone or address.
    I wish you well and have a nice Thanksgiving, Sherry
  7. ronter7

ronter7 New Member

So glad to hear from all of you. i live just outside of mitchell, how far are any of you from there. don't know about rheumatologists in s.f. but i can find out for you. i work in a pharmacy and my mom works at the hospital so i can find some connections! LOL! meeting a couple of you would be wonderful! the weather is starting to wear on me a little, but thank god it hasn't been bad yet. well take care all and hope to be talking to you again.
    ronda