Anyone in south Florida area with fibro?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by XRAYFFDANIEL, Sep 18, 2002.

1. XRAYFFDANIEL

XRAYFFDANIEL New Member

Looking for some fibro friends in dania beach, or ft laudedale area.

daniel
    miamiffdan@aol.com
  2. XRAYFFDANIEL

XRAYFFDANIEL New Member

Looking for some fibro friends in dania beach, or ft laudedale area.

daniel
    miamiffdan@aol.com
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Daniel, welcome to our world! I am sure we have some members from your area, they will be replying to you soon.

It is hard to find friends with Fibro/CFS, I don't have one personally! Never met anyone with this except on the board.

Again, welcome to the board, and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm on the other coast, but we do have some members on the East Coast. I just wanted to welcome you to our board.

Love, Mikie
  5. allie2

allie2 New Member

Hi Dan. My name is Allison and I am 21. I was diagnosed with fibro fairly recently. I am also interested in meeting people with my circumstances. I live in Coral Springs just north of Ft. Lauderdale. I am planning on attending some local support groups. I have done a lot of research on our illness and still searching for the perfect doctor lol. I know this problem is a hard one to stand. If you would like to talk i am available. You can email me at Moorefstrdr600@aol.com or lilshow4u@aol.com

hope to hear from you
    *allie*
  6. XRAYFFDANIEL

XRAYFFDANIEL New Member

thankyou Mikie and sheri for warm welcome that made me feel so good..

God Bless

daniel

9-11-01 always remember
  7. XRAYFFDANIEL

XRAYFFDANIEL New Member

so nice to get a email so fast.. i sent you a email through aol also.

I live in Dania Beach. I work for miami fire rescue and a part time xray tech. some peopl ask how can you work with this, i tell them it is work that helps make my pain go away. But there is another problem i get tired easy.
    i love wotking on fire dept i always have done medical work.

i hope you can email back about you:)

God Bless

dan

9-11-01 always remember
  8. XRAYFFDANIEL

XRAYFFDANIEL New Member

thanks for warm welcome:)
  9. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Daniel,
    I just moved to the state of Washington from Port Charlotte, Florida. I arrived here Aug. 15th. We were in Florida for only 6 weeks and had a horrible time trying to settle there. It's too long to post here, but the straw that broke the camels' back was one of my Yorkshire Terriers died of Hemolytic Anemia. A fluke they said. I left the state within 10 days. Boat transferred, all belongings brought here by a moving company....which arrived on August 21st. We can email some time, I'll write the horror story. I'd like to find people that live near the Seattle area, but are on the other side of the peninsula. dolsgirl