anyone in thae texas area?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by neldwn2me, Oct 7, 2005.

1. neldwn2me

neldwn2me New Member

That has a doc are knows of a good one?
  2. JPach007

JPach007 New Member

Hi! I have seen many different types of Drs, and have decided to try the FFC that is opening up in Austin (1.5 hours from me) at the end of the month. I know there are a few other FFC's in Texas also..Dallas for one. What part of Texas are you in?
  3. browneyes259

browneyes259 New Member

....both have FFC centers. Depending on where you live. I live in Sherman which is close to the OK border. I had my first FFC visit in Dallas yesterday. They are great from the receptionist to the lvn, to the phlebotimist(sp), the doctors, everyone.

They are kind, gentle, caring and understanding. You might look into some previous posts of other experiences at FFC centers by doing a search.

Good luck with finding a good doctor!

Jen
  4. neldwn2me

neldwn2me New Member

I LIVE IN THE SOUTH TEXAS AREA. I AM ABOUT 500 MILLS FROM DALLES AND.
  5. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

IS A BIG STATE???

WHERE OH WHERE ARE YOU????
    I MEAN EXACTLLY AND HOW FAR WILL YOU DRIVE?[This Message was Edited on 10/08/2005]
  6. neldwn2me

neldwn2me New Member

I LIVE IN MIDLAND TEXAS. I THINK IT'S A 5 OR 6 HOUR DRIVE TO DALLES. WILL DRIVE IF THEY CAN HELP ME. SO TIRED OF BEING MISSUNDERSTOOD. AND OF BEING IN PAIN. THANKS TO U ALL. BLESSU
  7. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

I live in Texarkana, northeast Texas.

Kim
  8. jenemc

jenemc New Member

I also live in the North East part of Texas..close to Texarkana. have you checked out the references in here for a doctor around your area? Good luck in finding one. I'll ask my step daughter about one in the lubbock area..

jennie
  9. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

Meet the Doctors of FFC
    Meet the Management Team of FFC ยท Center Locations/Contact Info ... Dallas, TX. Dr. Kenneth Kippels. Dr. Kippels is a Board Certified Obstetrician and ...

www.fibroandfatigue.com/fibromyalgia_fatique_center.htm

also try

CFS/FM Support Group of DFW Basics
    Main Staff Information
    P.O. Box 433
    Grapevine, Texas 76099-0433
    www.dfwcfids.org

j gavi
  10. NifferA

NifferA New Member

Dr. Patricia Salvato is a great CFS/FM doctor. I thought I read a post a while back from someone that comes from Midland to see her.

Her office number is 713-961-7100.

My daughter and I both have CFS and FM and she has been our doctor for about 10 months. She is the best doctor I have seen since my diagnosis of FM. I saw four other doctors before I began seeing Dr. Salvato and none had the compassion that she has for her patients. She is very open to trying new treatments to get the best protocol for each individual patient.
  11. texasmaia

texasmaia New Member

but very far from any of you....sorry! I am in the very top of the state. Hope you find someone soon!

Blessings,
    Maia
  12. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Fogged up just curious who and where is your great LLMD in Texas?

Jar
    [This Message was Edited on 10/11/2005]