ANYONE IN VIRGINIA????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LauraA, Oct 9, 2002.

1. LauraA

LauraA New Member

just wanted to see if anyone is in VA anywhere, or close to it. We need more support/support groups in our area. Would anyone be interested?
  2. LauraA

LauraA New Member

just wanted to see if anyone is in VA anywhere, or close to it. We need more support/support groups in our area. Would anyone be interested?
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

We have a greeat support group in this area. I do recall that there were not that many in other areas, though. Where do you live?

Barbara
  4. epicurean

epicurean New Member

Where in No. Va. are you all from.Went to a support group near me,but din't get much from it.Mostly they all complained about there hubby's!!!
  5. teach6

teach6 New Member

I live in the Herndon area. I have been to the No. VA. CFIDS/FM support group. I've only been to two meetings, but they were not gripe sessions. They meet at Fairfax Hospital on the third Saturday of the month, 2 PM. Meetings usually last 2 hours.

They also send out other info via email to people who have signed up for it. Now, tell us, where do you live?

Barbara
  6. epicurean

epicurean New Member

must be the fog-forgot to tell you.I live in Woodbridge area.Was a small group-not at hospital.Do you have e-mail address for the group so I can get information?
    Thanks.
  7. teach6

teach6 New Member

If you will email me I'll send you the info on whom to contact. I'll only leave my email address up briefly. Please let me know when you have it so I can remove it.

Barbara[This Message was Edited on 10/10/2002]
  8. teach6

teach6 New Member

I'm bumping this for Epicurean.

Barbara
  9. epicurean

epicurean New Member

thnaks a million-got your address!!
  10. epicurean

epicurean New Member

by the way-we share the same birthday-only I'm older than you.
    thanks again!!
  11. teach6

teach6 New Member

Wow! The only other person I know with the same birthday is one of my 26 year old's best friends. They met on the first day of kindergarten and still keep in touch regularly. He's a pretty neat guy too.

I hate cooking. Anyway I could get you to do some for me? LOL

Barbara
  12. epicurean

epicurean New Member

I don't cook as much as I like too-you know how that is-don't do anything as much anymore.But whenI'm up to it I still love it,and am good if I do say so myself.
  13. LauraA

LauraA New Member

Sorry I havn't gotten back to you, we had a death in the family.

We live in Salem,VA a small little area right outside Roanoke,VA. We are about 3hrs from Richmond,VA.

Having a "Christmas" birthday (12/22) is nice, but those "here's your present its for your bday & Christmas" gifts always stink. Its TWO seperate holidays should be TWO presents right?

I'm new to this message board thing but i'm so glad to know there are others (i mean ALOT) like me. Not glad people are suffering but it helps knowing I'm not so alone feeling the way i do somedays and there are ones who know exactly how i feel. But i wouldn't wish this on an enemy.
    Gotta go, my older kids won't go to bed. Nice dad, mean mom time again.

Laura
  14. epicurean

epicurean New Member

Sorry about your loss.Know where Salem is,but don't think I have ever been to your area You have been on the board longer than I have.Hope to get to know you better.
    P.S.
    your right,that birthday thing stinks!!!