Anyone just want to talk?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DixieGail, Jul 30, 2006.

1. DixieGail

DixieGail New Member

I would like to join with a buddy to chat about feelings, not so much diagnosis or meds as the forums are overwhelming me with that. I do speak with my doctor about those things.And I have spoken with professionals. But I would like to talk about just everyday feelings.
    Anyone else?
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i have a problem with keeping up with chats other wise i would i always feel like by the time i answer a question the conversation is over. good luck charlene
  3. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

I'd be very happy to talk with you. I live alone, and don't have anyone to talk with most days myself. My sister calls me about every other day, and I have one good friend in town that calls me about once a week, but she's got the busy life that most healthy people have.

I've never tried the chat room here, but I'd be willing to give it a shot if you'd like to try it.

Barb
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member

I would love to talk to someone..since this DD no friends..Gets so lonely..But not sure how to get into the chat room or if I can..

greatgran
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

If you post my name, I will always chat. I check here a few times a day. That goes for anyone else too.

I have tried chat but it is one liners, so I find this board a bit better.

Just post anytime Cromwell OT(off topic) and I will always get back to any of you.

I know it is always good to have someone to share everyday feelings wiht. Whenever I say anything to my MIL or others they change the subject, no one likes to talk about just everyday feelings it seems.

Please don't be lonely, and this goes for the others who replied, I go to bed early but check the board 6. am 3.pm and 6pm usually. Be glad to chat I cannot recall the names above, but it means all of you.

Love Anne Cromwell
  6. wkirk87

wkirk87 New Member

I may not be the best person to talk to about this since I've only had CFS for 1.5 years, but I would recommend trying to find a good friend, or if that's not possible a good psychiatrist. The internet's a good escape from loneliness but I don't think it can satisfy enough on its own. I like to be able to see and hear who I'm talking to in real time so that I know they're paying attention. I'm certain that all of the people here are good people, but yeah, I think you know what I mean. If you want to I will though.
  7. spacee

spacee Member

Know the feeling. I don't do well in the chatroom. Or even on the board. I have met one friend here and we email. It started by her needed to know info about her labs and my sis is a med tech and we have gotten to be friends.

She understands what "normals" don't.

If any are interested, we could do a group email. I mean you write a email and forward it to one and it goes around. Or forward it to all. That does sound complicated, now that I think about it.

But what I am trying to say is that we all need contact and I am open to ideas.

Hugs

Spacee