Anyone know about Dr. Stephen Bannister in Nevada City, Ca.?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Adl123, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

I have been looking for a doctor that knows about CFIDS and Fibro. Dr Bannister is the closest one to me (being 1 hours away). I live close to Chico, California. Does anyone know of him?
    My regular M.D. doesn't seem to know much about CFIDS/Fibro, but at least he listens to me and is open to herbal remedies and alternative medicines. Without realising it I retired to a town that is ultra conservative,and limited, both medically and every other way, and now I must make the best of it. Maybe I should count my blessings, but I am still looking for a doctor that really knows about what I have.
    Thank you for any respnse. I am really grateful to all the good people who answer auestions. God bless you all.
    Terry
  2. nancyb16

nancyb16 New Member

I used to live in Grass Valley Ca. for almost 8yrs before moving to Oregon 10 years ago, so I did see Dr Bannister when I was recovering from an auto accident and was having pain etc. I'd recommend you make an appointment to find out what he knows about fm because he was a progressive Dr. as I remember and would let you know if he couldn't help you.My daughter has used him for anxiety and allergies, and she liked him also. Good Luck Love nancyb16