Anyone know anything about Light Relief????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EgyptStarr, Feb 14, 2006.

1. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

I keep seeing the infomercials about Light Relief.... that thing that emits red and infrared LED lights that you apply to wherever you hurt and it supposedly relieves pain. According to the infomercial, arthritis sufferers, athletes, and basically just about anyone who has body aches and pain can use this thing and get incredible results. Of course, just because the infomercial says this doesn't necessarily mean that it's as great as they say!

I was just wondering if any of you have used one or know someone who has and whether or not it's worth the money......?????? I would definitely buy one and recommend it for my mom since she has a lot of pain issues, too. She has more than I do, in fact.

Thanks!

Hugs!
    Starr

2. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Thanks, vilke, for bumping me!

3. turquoise

turquoise Member

I bought one of the units over a year ago, and have only used it a few times. I couldn't tell that it did very much in the way of pain relief- think I had micro tears in the left bicep at the time from stupidly trying to lift weights. It does feel kind of relaxing.
  4. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

bumping for more replies
  5. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I got one last year to help with the healing and pain on my broken foot. It did seem to help with that, but does nothing for my fibro aches.

Sue In Ontario
  6. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member