Anyone know anything about QLink

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sweetcharity, Nov 22, 2006.

1. sweetcharity

sweetcharity New Member

My Mother in law said she will buy me one of these for Christmas and i have been impressed by what i have read but wondered whether anyone with FMS or CFS has actually tried one out. On their website they have a testimonial from someone with FMS who says it worked for him.

It was also featured in the Telegraph (edited for content per rules) Any feedback would be much appreciated
  2. sweetcharity

sweetcharity New Member

please explain your reply thanks
  3. LdyM

LdyM New Member

Hi sweetcharity,

I just bought one on eBay for $75 including shipping. I've been wearing it 98% of the time for about a month now, but as yet I don't see any difference in the CFIDS.

The information on them sounds great though, so I will keep at it. It was advertised on eBay as a genuine QLink and hopefully it is.

**LdyM
    [This Message was Edited on 01/03/2007]
  4. softheat

softheat New Member

CFS was the path I was headed down, although I had written off the aches, discomforts and lack of energy/concentration as a sympton of the ageing process coupled with 5 years of nightshift in a warehouse.
    I have worn a Qlink for 18 months now,first loaned by a friend to try it before buying. The first things I noticed were a better, deeper sleep, more vivid dreams (meant I was getting to the Delta level) and I didn't seem so agitated or anxious about things that shouldn't have annoyed me in the first place.
    I researched the Qlink and when I look back at the situation I was living/working in, with reference to the electronics around me (wireless headset for work) cordless phones, cellphones, microwaves etc. it seemed to make sense to me.
    Another friend with FM also wears a Qlink and has noticed a slight improvement too, but she has also used other products to help her 'return to life'- her words.
    As for buying from Ebay etc. you get what you pay for, it may be a 'rip-off' Qlink or may be damaged. One easy test is to strength test yourself with it to see if it helps you,(kinesiology).
    My Qlink came from a company called Biopro and there is a company called Clarus that sells them too (they are the original inventors).
    As with all things, different things help different people so take and test for yourself and good luck in your search for better health.
  5. LdyM

LdyM New Member

Bumping..
  6. sweetcharity

sweetcharity New Member

I've been wearing mine for about 8 days and so it's a bit early to say, but my FM/CFS usually means that I am susceptible to any coughs colds sore throats etc which are doing the rounds. My husband has had a really bad cold and sore throat for a week and i haven't picked it up wich is great for me. I have been pretty good so far so I'll keep you updated as the weeks go by
  7. sweetcharity

sweetcharity New Member

just noticed your comments about vivid dreams. I have had the most vivid dreams i ever had in my life and hadn't put it down to the Qlink but that is really interesting!
  8. MaryCecelia

MaryCecelia New Member

My cousin has been wearing Qlink for a month or so now and swears that it helped with her rapid heartbeat. She's been diagnosed with a problem in the "electrical system" of her heart and says that the 1st night she wore the Qlink, her heart beat normally for the firsttime in months.

She's encouraging me to try one for my fibro/CFS. I may eventually.