anyone know if there is a dr. who treats lyme in Oregon?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by nyssagirl, Oct 12, 2006.

1. nyssagirl

nyssagirl New Member

Hi, I was wondering if any of you know of a Dr. in Oregon who treats lyme. I have to drive to California to a Dr.
    I would really appreciate any help I can get.
    Thanks,
    Nyssagirl
  2. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

by Devan Star(?????) has a listing of Dr.'s from all states. Just put The Fibromyalgia Advocate in your search engine and it will bring up her site.

Good luck.
  3. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Search out lymenet. Make a posting in the seeking a Dr's section. You should get replies from people in your state.

Good luck

J
  4. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

A friend of mine had lyme disease with a very low white blood cell count. She took Olive Leaf Extract with Echinacea and Black Elderberry, and also Spirulina for a few weeks and is a whole lot better...

Wishing you better health
  5. nyssagirl

nyssagirl New Member

I have given up on finding a Dr. in Oregon and will only have to travel to California twice a year for treatment. In between I will be seeing a naturepath in Oregon. Thak you everyone for your help!
    Nyssagirl
  6. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Is a fantastic natural antibiotic and will possibly deal with the Lyme bacteria - It`s worth a try first.
  7. nyssagirl

nyssagirl New Member

You are right, but I am now taking antibiotics that a California Lyme dr. gave me. I gave up on finding a Dr. in Oregon a while back and made a trip to California. Thank you so much for your help. I don't know about mixing prescription drugs with herbel meds.
    I will keep it in mind, though and will ask my Dr. about it, when I see him again.
    regards,
    Nyssagirl
  8. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

It`s possible your lyme doc hasn`t heard of OLE.

I can only tell you a friend of mine was cured of her Lyme infection within a week of taking OLE. Yes, not a good thing to mix with other meds - needs to be with Echinacea though.

Olive Leaf Extract will kill of anything Viral, bacterial, fungal or parasitical... Great for colds, flu, bronchitis stomach bugs etc etc...
    Read up on the net about it, you`ll be amazed!

love Pat.

[This Message was Edited on 10/31/2006]