Anyone Know of Good FM doctor in Ohio?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cynny3, Feb 13, 2006.

1. cynny3

cynny3 New Member

Hi, I am moving this summer from Los Angeles to Dayton, Ohio to be closer to family. I'm scared, though, that I won't know any doctors there or treatment centers for FM. Dayton is located about an hour north of Cincinnati and about an hour and a half west of Columbus. If anyone knows of a good doctor or treatment center in that area, I would grately appreciate your help. Also, I hope to find supplemental help such as a good deep tissue massage person, a Reiki healer or acupuncturist to help with many of the FM symptoms.

Thank you so much!

Cynthia
  2. cynny3

cynny3 New Member

Hi Ally,
    Thanks so much for the help!!! I'm new to the site and really appreciate the helping hand. So glad I discovered this site, I haven't been off it ever since I found it!!

Thanks again.

Cynthia
  3. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Hi Cynthia,
    I know that Dayton is in the opposite corner of Cleveland, but I recommend Dr. Juguilon at the Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Center in Cleveland (Middleburg Heights).

Good luck on your move and on finding your doctor and other health providers.
    Hopeful4
  4. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

I LIVE IN CINCINNATI. I GO TO FFC IN ATLANTA BUT DR HAL BLATMAN IN CINTI IS GOOD AND LIVING LONGER CLINIC. SOMEONE ON HERE GOES THERE WITH GOOD RESULTS/ GAIL
  5. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

You can search on FFC Cleveland and get detailed info on Dr J at the FFC there. There used to be a monthly FFC Cleveland thread and most of those people rarely cpome here because they are so much better! lynn
  6. wishingonastar

wishingonastar New Member

I echo Lynn's suggestion. I began treatment with Dr. Juguilon at the Cleveland FFC and am incredibly better!

You can read all of my old posts that detail my progress. While I still have EBV, I am so much improved and everything else has been treated successfully.

Best of luck to you!

Wishingonastar