Anyone know where I can get some Guai?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pixipip, Aug 21, 2003.

1. pixipip

pixipip New Member

I live in the Uk, I don't have a credit card,Been in touch with del rey pharmacy in CA they siad I could mail them a cheque but still waiting for them to email me with cost plus p&p,been wating three weeks, don't want to buy from fludan cos have too much trouble making them up and the made up ones are expensive. Getting desperate, can anyone help?
    Love & Light to you all,
    Jacqui.

[This Message was Edited on 08/22/2003]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Go to the Store Tab above and do a search on G. It will bring it up for you.

Love, Mikie
  3. nickname

nickname New Member

Dear Pixipip - my friend with fibro gets his guai mail order from:
    The Garden Pharmacy
    119 Long Acre
    Covent Garden
    London WC2e 9PB
    Phone 0207 8361007

They do have a web site but can't post it here as u may know. He swears by it.

best wishes
    nickname
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

But you can e-mail and ask them. You can also ask about S&H charges outside the States.

Love, Mikie
  5. pixipip

pixipip New Member

Thanks very much for your input guys, sorry about the blunder, didn't know what a URL was.

Love & Light
    Jacqui.
  6. pixipip

pixipip New Member

Hi, thanks for your info, do you know how long it has been since your friend ordered some guai from the garden pharmacy? cos that's usually where I get mine but it no longer appears on their product list when I look at their web site. Thanks in antisipation!
    Love & Light,
    Jacqui.
  7. nickname

nickname New Member

Sorry for that bit of mis information - I have far too many friends who are ill to keep up with their detail, and the detail gets lost in my 'ol pea brain anyway!!!!!!! Have called him, and from the horses mouth here we go.......

Guai only available on prescription from the Garden Pharmacy since early this year, not available over the counter. His consultant not willing to prescribe, so he has been getting it from Canada via a company called Fludan. Buys it in powder form and gets the capsules to fill himself - this product is more pure apparently than the stuff he was getting from Garden Pharmacy. Has to pay around £7 import tax ontop of costs. All costs are on their web site - filled capsules avail too. He says if you phone them, they are extremely helpful. Is still extolling its benefits - only too bad his consultant is not as helpful.

That's all I know - good luck.

best wishes
    nickname