Anyone know where this is?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by damz68, Jul 27, 2006.

1. damz68

damz68 New Member

Where was this picture taken. Ya, I am bored!
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Ok, I've been up since 4:00 this morning, and I'm so completely tired but I'll give it a shot.

If it's not the Eiffel Tower in the background (which it looks like but the water looks like it's in the wrong place then), then it looks like Bahrain a bit.

Hmmmmm, very curious.

Nancy B.
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

eventually??

I have no idea but I'm curious too. looks like big, fancy, bridge over an oil refinery.

Rosie
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I have put in a call to the bridge experts, Simon and Garfunkle.

I see from your profile you like reptiles. When I was in gradeschool, more than half a century ago, a kid brought a live rattlesnake to school.

Things were a little more relaxed in those days. There was no official reaction whatsoever.
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

a highway in Dallas Tx at night?
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

The Toyko Rainbow Bridge
    Carla
  7. damz68

damz68 New Member

I forgot I posted this!

It is the new Cooper River Bridge in Charleston SC. It also goes by the name Arthur Ravenel Bridge. This bridge is 8 lanes wide with a bicycle and walking lane. There were two bridges that spaned the Cooper. The Pearman and Grace bridges were built in 1929 and 1963. The old one was 11/2 lanes wide and had a structure rating of 4, on a 1-100 scale! The other was three lanes but one lane was always closed.

If you are wondering why the piers of the bridge are not lit up, it is because of the hatching sea turtles. They could make a mistake in direction, since they go by the moon. Cool hah!