Anyone know where to rent a backhoe?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjcookie, Mar 13, 2006.

1. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

Okay, that's a joke but I think I need one to clean my house. I'm tired of it, my son is tired of it and it's hard to keep up. What are anyone else's secrets?
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

Thanks for that CjCookie. I don't have a backhoe, but I have a shovel and a wheelbarrow you can borrow.

How old is your son? Make him do the cleaning and you take a rest (grin)

Have a good evening.

Kendra
  3. hope2001

hope2001 New Member

the best thing that has ever helped me is flylady dot net
    there are a lot of people with fibro who use that site. she also has a doctor who gives a message once a month about new therapies and natural things..

that site has REALLY helped me...she really subscribes to do 5 minutes worth and don't stress yourself....and amazingly I get way more accomplished that way than I ever did any other way.
    so much that my husband now uses her methods...

actualy search flylady on this site...there are tons of posts about flylady dot net[This Message was Edited on 03/13/2006]
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

Giggi, I need to learn from you. I'm a clean person, but I don't put things back all of the time, and the house gets cluttered fast.

My husband is more like you, so he doesn't cause much mess.

I'm the messy one. I pull stuff out and leave it, then I have to go through and put everything back when I get tired of looking at it.

I will try to take a lesson on this and start doing it NOW.

Kendra