Anyone Live In/Near the Boston Area?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by BostonLyme2006, Nov 14, 2006.

1. BostonLyme2006

BostonLyme2006 New Member

Hi,

I would enjoy very much meeting with other people to develop friendships and support networks as well. Please let me know if you are in this area.

Also, I would enjoy hearing and helping in anyway, everyone, no matter where you live!

Thanks,

Robert
  2. ajp

ajp New Member

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the site. I live in Maine about 3 hours from Boston. Probably we are having the same nasty rain. It hasn't even snowed here yet, not that I'm crazy about snow, but these rainy days kill my bones.

How long have you had Lyme? Or should I say when were you diagnosed? I was mis-diagnosed for almost twenty years! I just started treatment in May. I only have been on the full Lyme treatment(as my LLMD calls it) since September. It took me along time to work up to the full dose.

All this is still a learning experience for me. I have had some good days, only to backslide soon after. My LLMD thinks that I probably have permanent nerve damage from the Lyme... as I have horrible burning pain. Currently I take Ceftin and Ketek, along with a bunch of other stuff. What abx are you on?

Just wanted to welcome you...hope to see you post often.

Mindy