ANYONE LIVE IN NEVADA?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by earthdog2000, Jun 12, 2006.

1. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi all,

I've been reading the posts on where everyone is from but so far have'nt seen anyone from Nevada! I live in Nevada, anyone else?
    Earthdog, Julie
  2. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

3. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

4. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Bump,

Nobody from Nevada? Just poor little old me! Feeling lonely here all by myself,lol!

Julie

5. cakes38

cakes38 New Member

Hi Earth
    What part of nevada are ya from?

Cakes
  6. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Oh my gosh! Finally someone else from Nevada! I live in Reno, where do you live?

Julie
  7. cakes38

cakes38 New Member

8. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

I can't believe it! Sorry I did'nt get back to you I was in a chat and now I'm going to bed! Talk to you tomorrow I hope!
    Julie ( Earthdog )
  9. mistyd96

mistyd96 New Member

I live in Vegas! Well until I finish school. The heat and dryness are making things much worse for me. Heading back east sometime next year.

Misty
  10. PolarBear

PolarBear New Member

I'm in Carson City . . . small world isn't it? lol

I was wondering if I would ever find anyone from Northern Nevada. So, nice to meet ya!
  11. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi all you fellow Nevadans! I't so good to know I'm not alone here in this dry old desert,haha! When I saw the post for all of the people who live in Calif. I thought I'd post one about Nevada. I'll bet there's more of us maybe they have'nt been on in a while!

Fibro-higs to you all,
    Julie
  12. cakes38

cakes38 New Member

For those of you in Reno or Carson there is a free Presentation on Living with FM/CFIDS at Northwest Library meeting room (near McQueen High School)
    2325 Robb Drive, Reno on this Thursday at 6 PM or on Sat morn at 10:30.
    The Lady doing the presentation is a counselor and she is really awesome. She deals with FM/CFIDS herself.
    I am also taking a breathing/stretching class here in Reno, everyone there has FM or CFIDS.
    Im finding quite a lot of support here in Reno. I've been looking for several years.
    I hope I didnt break any rule by giving you guys this info here. Just thought I would share.
    HUGS
    Cakes
  13. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi Cakes,

Thanks for the info on the presentation! I am actually planning on going to the one on Thurs. nite. Would you believe it, I am seeing that counselor and she is WONDERFUL! Hubby and I are going to see her tomorrow!
    I'm also planning on joining the group therapy she has on Thursday's at 1:00 starting next week! It's a FMS/CFS support group, did you know about it? I'd be happy to give you the info if you're interested in that!

Unfortunately, I have the flu today so I'm just gonna post this then go take a nap. I'll check back later tonite in case you get this post today and reply!

Many soft fibro-hugs, Julie
  14. cakes38

cakes38 New Member

Ill see you there - Im already in that group.
    What a co-ink-i-dink!
    I've been a member of the group for about 8 months. Its great!
    Ill be at the presentation thursday nite - I'll keep an eye out for someone that looks like a "Julie."
    Hope you get to feeling better - this weather doesnt help - does it.

Hugs
    Cakes
  15. PolarBear

PolarBear New Member

Guess what?? I've been planning on attending that seminar too. I just got off of the phone with the gal who is hosting it. She seemed very nice. I had a few questions and she answered them, so I signed my husband, myself and our kids up for it. I'm going to talk to my kids about it tonight and see if they want to go. If not, it'll just be hubby and I. It sounds like it's going to be a great thing! It's the first time I have heard of anything like this in our area. I haven't networked with anyone else who has this, believe it or not. She said she will give us an opportunity to leave our names and phone numbers if we are interested in having contact with others.

Anyway, this is great!

PolarBear

P.S. We are going to the Thurs night one!
    [This Message was Edited on 06/13/2006]
  16. cakes38

cakes38 New Member

Im really happy that your going.
    She is really knowledgable about FM/CFIDS.
    She is also the one that facilitates our thursday afternoon group. I think shes getting ready to start another group on thursday mornings. You can ask her if your interested.
    Are you going thursday or saturday?

Hugs
    Anita
  17. PolarBear

PolarBear New Member

Hi Anita,

Thanks, I'm excited about going. I don't know if I'd be able to attend the classes, since I live in Carson. I'll be there tomorrow night. Hopefully we can meet.

PolarBear
  18. cakes38

cakes38 New Member

Hope to see ya there!

Cakes
  19. NevadaRN

NevadaRN New Member

Hi earthdog2000. I haven't been on for a long while. How are you. Yes I am in Carson City. I just emailed PolorBear to see if she is still on in response to a May email. Are you in Carson or Reno?
  20. NevadaRN

NevadaRN New Member

Hi earthdog2000. I haven't been on for a long while. How are you. Yes I am in Carson City. I just emailed PolorBear to see if she is still on in response to a May email. Are you in Carson or Reno?