Anyone live in Spokane Wa?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ansel, Aug 17, 2005.

1. ansel

ansel New Member

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who lives in Spokane Washington.
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

state, but live over in Ellensburg. Our son, who is 18, has chronic fatigue. We've spoken to many doctors and the idea is they feel we should give him an antidepressant. I think like you do...he is not depressed except because of his constant tiredness. Shouldn't we treat the cause instead of mask it?
    We have recently found a doc in Connell (go figure!) who does testing of hair for heavy metals and blood tests for food allergies. He treats chronic diseases so you might check him out. He has a website: Mundall.com/liberty

We are hopeful for results that will help our son do better in college, which he starts in Sept. I think trying to detox his system of heavy metals will be very helpful. Take care....
  3. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi I used to when my ex was in the air force up off Indian Trail N of Frances. Loved it there. Hope you get more responces!
  4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I live in lovely Sunnyside where we are famous for the smell of our wonderful dairy air!

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  5. TammeraJean

TammeraJean New Member

I live in Spokane and I am desperately seeking a doc who is knowledgeable about CFIDS. After 12 years I finally got up the nerve to give my PCP the boot and I mean BIG TIME. After my spleen ruptured and I nearly died, he STILL refuses to educate himself. More later, it is one of those days...
    Tammera
  6. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Well I see this is an old post... from August of 2005. But I thought I'd respond anyway.

I currently live in the San Jose/Santa Clara part of California.

A year ago my daughter and her family moved up to Spokane. Now our youngest son and his wife are in the process of having a house built there and will be moving this year.

I have lived in the Bay Area all my life and I'm a bit concerned about having FM/CFS and moving to such a cold weather place. My husband has always wanted to move out of California... he hates the stress and fast pace.

While I want to be near our family and grandchildren, I am concerned how the weather will affect this DD!! We are supposed to put our house up for sale and move when my hubby retires in June. THIS WILL BE A HUGE DEAL FOR ME!! Not looking forward to the move!!

So I would like to hear some positive things about Spokane.. perhaps that will ease my fears!

Thanks... CarolK

7. bigmh

bigmh New Member

Hi...we live 25 miles north of the Tri-Cities...2 hours to Spokane. B
  8. stranded

stranded New Member

i live in seattle and was just diagnosed last friday. my doc said that harborview hospital downtown seattle has an excellent treatment and research center, if you want to drive 4-5 hours. good luck!
  9. Rene

Rene New Member

Carol K

Hi I lived their for two yrs. I am from N CAL too. I loved it. I WASN'T disabeled when I lived there. But you can get a huge house for cheap. It is very pretty there too. Check out forsalebyowner dot com and just look at the house you can get. The North West side of town is the best place to live

They also have the best resturants there too. I lived a lot of places and they really do. They also have a great mall too. Of course I can't go out hardly at all but if you can its great.

They have the true four season their too. What I didn't like is you are so far away from anywhere else like Seattle is the next big town. In Cal you can get somewhere new fast.

I really think you'll like it. Just check out the houses. There is tons of trees two.
    rene
  10. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I want to got to Spokane!