Anyone live in Tennessee???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Granolamom, Dec 28, 2002.

1. Granolamom

Granolamom New Member

Does anyone else here live in Tennessee?

Just wondering if anyone on this board lives close by!

leah
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Hi Leah, glad to have you here. I live in Bolivar in West Tennessee. What part of Tennessee do you live in? Hope you had a great Christmas. Sorry you have our problems but it is good you found this board.

God Bless
    Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 12/28/2002]
  3. Smallchange

Smallchange New Member

I live in East TN. Am new to the board and appreciate all the information available here.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/28/2002]
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Welcome to the board! YOu slipped in under the radar here!

Hope you enjoy and learn from the board, and glad to see you have some neighbors here too!

Again, welcome.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Vicque

Vicque New Member

Hi there....My name is Vicque. I am 38 years old, and LPN, unable to work anymore. I live in Middle TN, Cookeville area. I have 4 children. Two who have moved to VA to live with thier dad from my first marriage, and two little girls age 7,5, from my current marriage. My e-mail is countrygirl2364@yahoo.com. I'd be glad to pal up with you, if you want. I have always been out going but have closed in quite a bit since this dx in 1994 after a roll MVA. Maybe we could share ideas, good days and bad. I could use a friend that understands, as I don't have any close friends that have a clue about fibro, cfs. Will start my fight with SSDI soon. From what I have read, it looks like a long haul, but I won't quit. I am also getting involved with sending of e-mails, letters, to papers, Oprah,Montel and so on. We have battled this long enough, and treated as if we're druggies or crazy. Peace to you, write when you need me, I'm always here.....Vicque
  6. Stonesfan49

Stonesfan49 New Member

Hi...I live in Murfreesboro...glad to meet all you fm neighbors
  7. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

I live in Knoxville, Tn. Is anyone close by? We should have a get together sometime!!!! Linda

[ advertisement ]