Anyone near Houston, TX?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Starla, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Starla

Starla New Member

I am looking for a support group who meets near Conroe, The Woodlands, or Houston, TX. Anyone out there?
  2. Starla

Starla New Member

I am looking for a support group who meets near Conroe, The Woodlands, or Houston, TX. Anyone out there?
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Starla, there are some support groups on this site, a couple in Houston, and Cypress. Look on this sites homepage for the Support Group Link.
    Karen
  4. Suz15

Suz15 New Member

Hi Starla

I work at Intercontinental Airport (freight forwarding) and I live northwest of Conroe. I dont know any support groups in the area....if you find one let me know.

If not,,,we live (i think) close enuf for telephone calls.

Thx Suz
  5. Lee

Lee New Member

I live in Houston as well. East Houston that is. I work in Channelview for a grating company. Through this website I was able to find a group that meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month here in Houston. (can you believe it?) Unfortunately I have yet to be able to attend one. If I remember right they meet in a church or hospital. I think it's a hospital. I even went so far as to look up the address & mark the next meeting on my calendar but I have either been too tired or worked too late. I know I really need to go. All of us would benefit from it I'm sure.

Anyway- if you find it let me & Suz know. Maybe we could all plan to go one Tuesday & meet each other. Like Suz said we are atleast close enough to chat back & forth on the phone. If you ever want to talk on the phone just email me & I will give you my home number. My email address is in my bio.

I still haven't got back in touch with Suz. Hey Suz, I still have your email in my "in box" to talk back with you.
    I should have done it by now. Like I said just been too tired or over worked. We all really do need to set time away from our hectic lives to relate to one another. I know a couple responded to me when I felt I was at the end of my rope. People on this site will jump in & help in an instant if they can.

On that note I need to get off for now & get back to work.
    If either of you or anyone else are intrested in getting together either by phone or in person please let me know. I would love it.

God Bless,
    Lee