Anyone on here have Raynold's Syndrome??????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Milo83, Dec 28, 2002.

1. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Just curious if anyone has Raynold's Syndrome, & if so how bad is it and what do you do to help it..I was officially diagnosed with Raynold's over a year ago, but it has gotten worse..Any suggestions........
    Thanks in Advance.........Take Care..........Donna
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

I have Raynauds,secondary to FM. I was being examined by my Rheumy a couple yrs ago when he felt my hands and asked me if I'm cold.I said i'm always cold,my feet&hands mainly.But they even turn white on me sometimes.As for being outside in the winter....I freeze so quickly and can't stand the cold.my fingers&toes go numb fast!!!So anyway thats the DX I was given~but I don't take anything for it.I do swear by my rice socks tho!!I have one on me all day!!! no joke~
    Take care-
    Tracey
  3. Lanie

Lanie New Member

As does my mom. Hers is pretty severe, but she is a smoker. Smoking makes it so much worse. Her fingers get flat and gray.

I just try my best not to let my hands get cold. Keep them off of cold foods(preparation), out of the freezer, and out of cold water if it can be helped. I have a pair of fleece gloves I wear when they start to get too cold to help avoid the pain that comes.