Anyone on Trazadone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Monk, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Monk

Monk New Member

I have CFS and started taking 50mg Trazadone as a sleep aid. I've been on it for about two years now and if I miss so much as a single night, I practically become bedridden.

Steve
  2. Monk

Monk New Member

I have CFS and started taking 50mg Trazadone as a sleep aid. I've been on it for about two years now and if I miss so much as a single night, I practically become bedridden.

Steve
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Steve, welcome to the board. I am not taking Trazadone, just stopped to welcome you.

Our male members will be glad to have you aboard, they just did a thread on the males here, and their complaints.

Again, welcome to the group.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

I've been on Trazadone for approx.. 10yrs, only take 50mg at bedtime along with a xanax..It usually helps pretty well..But if I happen to miss a dose somehow, I seem to be more "screwed" up the next day..As long as I take it every night it usually works pretty well for me..
    Take Care.........Donna
  5. kaymac

kaymac New Member

Hello Steve,

Yes if I miss the trazadone, I feel weird the next day. Like I am on too much meds or something. Swimming head or dizzy head feeling, like I am in another world.
    I take 150 mg, for a year now. Sometimes I cut back if I go to bed late, so I can get up without being too groggy.

kaymac