Anyone ordered a mattress online?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by livin4him, Jul 6, 2006.

1. livin4him

livin4him New Member

I bought an adjustable base and love it. But now, I am searching for a good mattress for it and am not having any luck in the stores.

What I think would work best for me is a foam mattress on bottom with a pillow top made out of something else on top. I want this for the cool factor.

I tried the tempurpedic and it was just too hot for me. However, I did love the pressure free feeling, so that is what I am looking for.

I have found several on-line but am very hesitant in ordering because I don't know the company. Plus, some of them don't offer a trial period.

I did find one that I liked, so I called the company just to check out their knowledge, service, etc. Well, I was very dissappointed, the person they had representing their company did not know anything and kept me on hold forever. So, I told her because of this representation of their company I would not be purchasing from them. I also sent an email to that effect. It sounded like it was just a home, but it was totally represented different on the webpage. So, I am very leery.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has ordered online and had any luck. Thanks and take care.

2. livin4him

livin4him New Member

3. fmcurepls

fmcurepls New Member

I too have a temperpedic and for me it is too hard. I just ordered a cuddleewe quilt that you put between the mattress and the bottom fitted sheet. Most of the people who use it rated it about 4.75. It has a 90 day money back guarantee. I can't wait to get mine. It is supposed to really help with pain. I think I ordered it on prohealth.com. I ordered a twin for my half of the bed. I hope this helps.

Good Luck,

Sharon

[ advertisement ]