anyone purchase the ebook on the FIBRObreakthrough?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunny_dayo, Mar 12, 2007.

1. sunny_dayo

sunny_dayo New Member

I found this website and want to know if anybody has purchased this ebook. Is it just a scam? They state fibro people are acidic and gives the things to do to fix that.

Just curious has anybody checked this out and if they have.....could relay the info? Everything is about money how sad, how about helping people just for the heck of it...not for profit ..... whoa what a concept!

http://www.fibromyalgia-breakthrough.com/?hop=lifestar20
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

I do not believe it. This is spoken as a scam, the way it is presented. Also they say a cure? If that was so the word would be out real quick on it. Happy people are not going to not speak of it. We would know.

Testimonials speak of a couple of supplements, so I guess they sell such and more. That is where they would make their money.

Money ($47.00) back within (or before) 60 days are up and it does not work? Fourty Seven dollars for their ebook that is. But meanwhile we've ingested their supplements that made them the real money.

This is the only site, our site here, that I trust. We all want to believe in miracles. So far there is none. Just help along the way. But a cure? Not yet!

It would be in a headline if so, and on TV and radio and on this board. Wow, I sure look forward to that. We all do.
    But do not let scammers take advantage.

If anyone has been cured by this.please let us know...........

Blessings........keep the faith, but in places deserving...
    Love, Susan

[This Message was Edited on 03/13/2007]
  3. $47 for their book, it sounds too suspicious and too good to be true plus he is trying to sell a booK.
  4. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

I haven't bought any books lately, but I thought $47 would buy you a nice hardcover. It seems a lot for an e-book.
  5. sunny_dayo

sunny_dayo New Member

If you read the testomonials. It talks about supergreens and alkalizing the body anybody try this with any luck?