Anyone purchased an infrared sauna?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gottagetbetter, Jul 24, 2005.

1. gottagetbetter

gottagetbetter New Member

I have been comparing and was wondering if anyone has purchased one? I am having good results with the one at our club. I would like to be able to use it everyday when I can not when I am allowed to...if you know what I mean?

~P :O)
  2. cristine04

cristine04 New Member

bump..good question!
  3. rt6176

rt6176 New Member

As part of my current detox treatment, I am using a far-infrared sauna once or twice a week.

When sauna dealers need to move overstock inventory, bargains are available on the internet.

I picked up my new portable sauna on Ebay. About 300 dollars with shipping.

Always do your product research homework before making a purchase like this.

Good Luck,

RJay
  4. gottagetbetter

gottagetbetter New Member

on ebay. It's a 2 person SaunaMax. I use it every other day. The family is starting to tap into it too!

~P
  5. sofy

sofy New Member

I use a steam sauna but have heard many good things about infrared on the lyme sites. One thing that is stressed is that a sauna, any kind, is a detox unit so when you use it be sure you use it alone.

You dont want to be taking in any toxins someone else is giving off. If you are sharing it with someone be sure to leave it open to air out well in between users.

I have mine in the basement and installed an exhaust fan over it to suck out all the steam and bad toxins Im hopefully getting rid of.