Anyone read ProHealth about Richard Carson

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pawprints, Apr 12, 2006.

1. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Hi:

On page 3 of the catalog, Richard Carson talks about his recovery from CFIDS after 17 years.

It gives me alot of hope. He mentions he will share details in the weekly e-mail bullentin.

Anyone up on what helped him or has seen this article?

He is an amazing person who through his efforts has raised over 2.5 million dollars. He really took a curve ball and turned it into something wonderful for CFS/FM.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I found his story so facinating too. I gave me hope too. He sounds like a wonderful person. Did you read the part where he said a lot of famous people donate to him. He says some really famoous celebrities have FM or CFS but they want to remain annoumous.
  3. calzy

calzy New Member

How do you find this article? Brain fog today. :)
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And click on "About Us."

Love, Mikie
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I did read that as well. The article, "Unsung Hero," on the first page of the ProHealth catalog, mentions that he is feeling better these days and treats occasional relapses with LEM, a shiitake mushroom extract, and with kutapressin.
    But why isn't LEM available at ProHealth?
    Kholmes
  6. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Good for him. I read up on him lots when I joined here and discovered the store (which sells excellent supps, btw, and donates most of it's proceeds to research for us). Last I read, he was still super sick and went from his former super high IQ, down to an IQ of 85 some days. I know that story well too.

I think the mushroom supp he takes is out for me, I'm allergic to mushrooms, and all other moulds/fungus, and penicillins. I wonder why certain supps aren't available there either. They have very little for candida and it's such an issue for us. And they don't sell glandulars, also a huge issue. If they did, they'd have alot more of my business, but everything I've bought is A1.

Jeanne
  7. pawprints

pawprints New Member

that in 2000, he found a major reason behind his CFDIS/FM and is now working full time. I am not sure if it was the Kutapressin, LEM, etc. combination that helped him or something else.

It seemed like he would give more details at a later date.

Always exciting to hear positive stories of recovery. Once someone hears more,please post for the rest of us.

Thanks.
    Shana