Anyone remember me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EgyptStarr, Aug 1, 2007.

1. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

I've been away for over a year, but I'm back!

I've updated my profile, too, so you can pretty much see from there what's new with me.....

I'd LOVE to chat, so please reply!

2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

and I read about your marriage, looked at your darling daughter, and thought I hadn't seen you in a bit.

Glad you're back. Hope things are going well, and congrats on reaching school age with your daughter. She will do well...and so will you!

3. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

I recognized your user name, too, as well as a couple of others. I just missed getting on here and chatting with everyone and felt like hopping back on here today and saying hello!

When I was here last time (over a year ago), I was engaged.... well, we got married on 7-7-7! So preparing for the wedding, along with the new job I'm doing now, taking care of my daughter, and just basic everyday stuff have all kept me pretty busy, even though I rarely leave the house! LOL

Anyway, thank you for replying, and I'm sure we'll be chatting again soon!

4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

nice to see you back...congratualtions on the wedding,

5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Although I may have been using a different name back then, I've always signed my posts with Nancy B. Reading my profile might help to ring a bell.

Great to see you back......

Nancy B
  6. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Good to hear from you, Starr! I remember your wonderful screen name.

I'm glad you have gotten an accurate diagnosis. That's fantastic!!

I didn't know you were from Oklahoma---whereabouts? I grew up in Edmond and just visited my folks there last month.

Have a wonderful day,

7. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Sorry I haven't replied yet.... Hubby and I have been sick for the past few days, so I haven't been on the computer hardly at all. I see I have a few more people to reply to!

Linda: Thank you for the compliment on my daughter! She gets a LOT of attention in public with that curly red head of hers! She just started Kindergarten yesterday, and she's so proud! Belated Happy Anniversary to you and your DH!

Fight: I recognized your user name too. HELLO!!! How have you been? All I have been up to is on my profile, plus getting married last month. That's pretty much it!

Jodie: Thanks for the welcome back.... were you here last time? I'm sorry I don't remember your user name, but Hello anyway!

Nancy B: Hi, Nancy! I recognize your real name, but I'm like you when it comes to whether or not you were using that screen name or a different one. I don't remember either.

Erika: Hi! I live about 35-40 miles north of Tulsa, between Tulsa and Bartlesville. I grew up hopping back and forth between those 2 cities, so I know both of them VERY well (mostly Bartlesville). Have you ever heard of Ochelata? It's in between Tulsa and B'ville. That's the TINY little "town" (if you can call it a town!) I live in now. I guess what makes it a town is the fact that they have a post office now! LOL Really, though, it's much more like living in the country than a town. There are people all around us out here who have horses! I'm so jealous! LOL

Karen: Hello, and thank you for the compliment on my name! I can't remember either whether or not we ever chatted before. I will just blame my memory laspses on age. It seems like the day I hit 35, everything just went downhill! lol

Thank you to all of you for posting here! I have to work tonight (I work from 6 PM till 6 AM every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night), so I better get some sleep before my daughter wakes up to get ready for school! She'll be away for about 3 hours, during which I can grab a nap, then I'll be up for the day AND night once she gets home! Just thinking about it makes me tired.... LOL

Take care, All!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/10/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/10/2007]