Anyone see the musical "CATS"?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sandyz, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Me and my two sons went to see it tonite and it was really good. It started at 7:30 and got over at 10:20. It was playing one nite at Fargo, ND. It was sold out.

After the show we had a 3 hour drive home. I handled it
    great. It`s just so nice to have enough energy and feel well enough to go out and do special things like this. I`m not 100 percent back to my old self but I am 70 percent better then I was. After going to the FFC, I`m getting my life back and it feels so good.

It was a fun, special nite that we will remember for a long time to come.
  2. elsa

elsa New Member

I was lucky enough to see it twice. Once with my Mother in New York and a second time with my sister while it was playing in my home city.

I so enjoyed it. I tried to imagine how the actors/dancers prepared for their rolls. They had the mannerisms, actions and attitudes of felines down cold. It was fascinating to watch them in action.

I am thrilled for you in your apparent remission. Keep up the good work. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for your continued recovery.

God bless you've gotten to the point of having nights of fun and entertainment. You got the chance to make wonderful memories with your children instead of sitting on the sidelines watching someone else make those memories.
    Feels good doesn't it?!

Prayers for your continued trek into remission.

Take care,

Elsa
  3. Jen102

Jen102 New Member

my daughter and husband are seeing it tonight in ...... I am gaining on my health, seeing a local doc who uses some of the same techniques as the FFc's but still a long way from being able to attend a play. where did you go to the FFC? there aren't any around here are there? what kind of things do you grow on your farm? jen
    [This Message was Edited on 10/01/2005]
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

It is good to be able to go out and do things again. I still have some bad days, but they are decreasing. Today I feel pretty good, before I would have been in bed for 2 days after something like that.

Jen, we are neighbors aren`t we. I went to the Dallas, Tx FFC. They are all so far away from us. I just was feeling so tough I had to do something. I`ve have heard they are supposed to be starting on in Minneapolis. I don`t know when it would be done. We grow organic wheat, flax, sowbeans, sunflowers and millet.

5. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

We saw it last year.It was so good.We also have the tape of the play.My youngest knows it by heart.I would love to take her to see The Lion King in New York.
  6. Jen102

Jen102 New Member

can you say what has helped you at the FFC? I have been very ill with CFS, FMS, and MCS. My doc has been following some of Dr. Teitelbaum's practices--a bit of a shotgun approach, trying to support nutrition, fix sleep, get the mitochondrial fires burning, treat pain, boost immunity (she feels I may have lymes, but i have been too sick to address it). I continued to go down hill despite best efforts until beginning to get glutathione and magnesium iv's. they have been literal life savers. i am starting to feel stronger. sure wish i could see cats tonight.

I am having a bit of a pity party for myself--wish i could be with my dear husband and daughter to see it, but i am glad that my health hasn't continued to decline, but i am improving a bit--i have been very afraid of leaving my daughter motherless.
  7. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Hi Sandy! so glad you are better! I am too! I didn't see Cats but I rode my friends horse yesterday. That is the first time I have ridden in 4 years (since I got pregnant) I am starting lessons again next week and if all goes well may get back into it. By the way her horse is magnificent. He is a $35,000 animal and she is a serious competitor. I am a rank amatuer but oh how I love it!

Take Care and again so happy for you! Lynn

PS I am doing something nice for those people at the Atlanta FFC They have been terrific! L